The Perfect Book Sales Page

The Perfect Book Sales Page, www.writersandauthors.info #BookMarketing #AdviceforAuthors

Want to set up an effective sales page for your book? Answer was "YES!" right? Well it just so happens that I was recently contact by Tom Morkes about this very topic.

Tom has put together this awesome infographic to show an effective sales page set up:

’The
Like this? Learn how to sell more books with Tom Morkes.

Do you have sales pages on your website for your books? Is your set up similar to this model? Share the link to your book sales page in the comments section below so we can all check out some examples.


2 Comments

  1. Thanks for the template. I am looking for something like this as I am always facing a blank wall when I am about to create a salespage for my site.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.