Interview with Annie Brown

When did you know you wanted to be a writer? I really cannot say that I made that decision on my own. But it was in 2003, when I was given inspiration to write about issues that are common place with Christians and keep them in bondage.

What genre do you write and why? I write Christian/self-help/non-fiction because my writings are meant to encourage others from inspiration given to me by God and an innate desire to see others be all they were created to be.

Tell us about your latest book. Who I Be” is a call to action. It encourages us to be who God created us to be and not try to conform to society’s norms. It gives us a choice to lead a happy productive life or spend a life time trying to be popular with others.

What marketing methods are you using to promote your book? I basically use social media such as Face-book and Twitter. I have been gone a virtual book tour

What formats is the book available in? My book is in paper-back, e-books and audible.

What do you like to do when you're not writing? I love spending time with family/friends and reading.

Who are your favourite authors?  I am often asked about my favorite authors but I read so many works by different authors that I cannot really say I have favorites.

What advice do you have for other writers? If being a writer is your dream continue to follow it. Do not quit because you believed yourself to have written a great book and you do not get the response you think you should have gotten. It takes time and patience to become a best seller.   


What's your favourite quote about writing/for writers? “Write and write; then write some more”

What's the best thing about being a writer? I get to encourage people from the prospective of expertise, ministry, and as a social worker.

Where can people find out more about you and your writing? I have a website: www.anniecbrown.com

Anything else you'd like to add? I want to thank you for this great opportunity to be on your site.


blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.