W&A TV Show. October 2012

Writers and Authors TV is now in it's second month and views and interaction has started to increase. The second show was published today. Special guest Virginia Jennings talks about Sci-fi and I give you some tips for optimising your Facebook fan pages.

Check out the video:



Coming up in the November episode I'll be joined by A'ndrea Wilson (also known by her pen name Janell) who'll be discussing writing suspense and I'll be giving you some tips on how to optimise your Twitter presence. To make sure you don't miss out on new episodes, subscribe to the YouTube channel.

Be sure to check out the Quick Tips video's uploaded each week too as they offer bite-size tips to help further your writing career and marketing efforts.

Would you like to be my special guest for the December episode? I'm looking for an author of a Christmas related book to talk about writing seasonal books and share some tips on promoting over the holidays. If interested please contact me via email with "W&A TV- December" in the subject line". You must have your own webcam and be able to send me your video files in wmv or avi format.


blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.