Site of Interest : Make a living writing

This weeks site of interest is http://www.makealivingwriting.com/


This site has a great selection of articles covering a variety of topics and many ideas of ways to market your writing.

Why this blog was created

I started Make a Living Writing because I wanted to share what I’ve learned about successful freelancing and help writers support themselves with their craft. This blog is my give-back to the profession that allows me to pay my bills doing something I truly enjoy.
This advice blog has taken me places I never imagined I’d go. I now offer a one-on-onementoring service for writers that offers personalized help and ongoing support. I published my Make a Living Writing e-book, packed with more than 200 pages of tips and advice for earning more from writing. My writing advice has also appeared on CopybloggerWrite to Done, and DIYThemes, among others. I was recently named the blogging expert for theNational Association of Independent Writers & Editors (NAIWE).
Most recently, I’ve begun putting on Webinars with Anne Wayman of About Freelance Writing, someone I’d long admired. I’m enjoying the chance to meet readers live and answer their specific questions on earning from writing.
To learn more about my writing career and what I’ve been writing lately, see my writer site atcaroltice.com.
These two blog posts describe how I got my start in freelance writing, and how I recently got back into freelancing.
I hope this blog helps you to build your freelance writing income!
Carol Tice

Worth a visit!

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.