Interview with Catherine MacDonald

What genre do you write and why?
I write visionary fiction because I enjoy reading well-written spiritual books that push me beyond my human limits and cause me to ponder. I have written one historical fiction novel because I was fascinated by that time: Comstock Rose.

Tell us a bit abut your book The Way

The shaman of the story, The Way, came to me in a whisper, then her name. The seven steps were shown, and after that the suffering women arrived in my subconscious. The Way is a self-help visionary fiction novel.


Who is your publisher and why did you choose them?
I have worked with Glenda Ivey of Jada Press on my last several projects. I have found her to be professional and dedicated to her craft.


How do you promote your book?
I used Denise Cassino to launch The Way. In the past, I have relied on book signings, etc. Currently, I write a daily blog where I illustrate my struggles following the seven steps. I sell my books at my business, and have many repeat customers.


What other projects do you have planned for the future?
I have just finished Seasons of the Vineyard, which is set on a vineyard in the Sonoma Valley. It is the story of soul mates and a woman's struggle of becoming her own person. I am working on another historical fiction novel: Going Reno, which is set in the divorce era of our state, and I am in the process of brainstorming a non-fiction book: True Wealth: using the teachings of the masters to create a life of prosperity.


Where can people find out more about you and your work?
You can visit my website: www.supernovel.com or my blog www.supernovel.com/blog.


Anything else you'd like to add?
Thanks for the opportunity. Blessings, Cathie

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.