Video-Ray Bradbury on Writing Persistently

Author Ray Bradbury gives advice to writers.

6 Comments

  1. Jo, thanks for sharing this video! I love Ray Bradbury. In fact, I'm re-listening to a lot of his stories lately on my commute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man has lots of great advice to share. I'll probably be posting more from him in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
    Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
    It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

    You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.