Interview with Blaize Nolynne


When did you know you wanted to be a writer?
I loved creating stories at a young age. It never occurred I actually wanted to do this as something professional until Senior year in High School.


What genre do you write and why?
I love to write fiction, mostly mysteries, but anything fiction!

Tell us about your latest book.
My latest book would be ‘District One Stand By: On the Bleeding Edge of Change’ which is the sequel to ‘Firefighter Down, District One’.

It begins two years after ‘Firefighter Down, District One’ ended in the story sense.

It begins with Catisha Spadoni two years after she solves her father’s case. She gets a phone call about her old fire station in New York City, being blown up. At the same time she is trying to solve the case, she isn’t only trying to save her relationship, but beginning to try to fight domestic abuse that is happening.

What marketing methods are you using to promote your book? 
I am promoting with Social media, blogs, radio, news, television shows, newspapers and magazines.

What formats is the book available in?
Hard Copy, however my publisher and I are discussing e-book form.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
I love being outdoors, cook and paint. I also like to search for gems. I love to look for Maine amethyst and tourmaline during the summer months after a good rain.

Who are your favourite authors?
My favorite author would be Ray Bradbury

What advice do you have for other writers?
Never to give up no matter how many rejections you get!! If you believe in yourself and know you can tell an awesome story then do it! Get out there and don’t be afraid!

Blaize Nolynne
What's your favourite quote about writing/for writers?
“When you pick up a book, you enter into a completely different world… It is something you cannot replicate with anything else” - Greta Guest and Zlati Meyer

“Good books don’t give up all their secrets at once.” Stephan King

What's the best thing about being a writer?
Being able to express myself and live out many different lives through my characters. It is wonderful being able to research the things I write about to make it realistic feeling.

Where can people find out more about you and your writing?




Twitter and Google Plus under Blaize Nolynne

My books are available everywhere, barnesandnoble.com amazon.com, books million.com and if your bookstore doesn’t have it, they have access to it.

Anything else you'd like to add?
Thank you so much for having me! I appreciate you taking the time to interview me!

I would like to add one thing and that is that part of my own royalty goes to the 9-11 Foundation and the National Fallen Firefighter Foundation.

blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.