Best of 2012

2012 has been an amazing year for the Writers and Authors Project. The community has grown considerably with a huge increase in posts on the Facebook page and here on the blog. Not to mention the interactions that have been created with the new additions to the W&A network (Twitter and YouTube).

The blog now gets, on average, nearly 10,000 page views a month and more and more readers are taking the time to leave comments on the posts and share the content via their social media sites. I'd like to see this trend continue and grow in the new year and hope that interactions via the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube profiles will also continue to increase strengthening even more the sense of community here at Writers and Authors.

It has been my pleasure to host writers and authors during this year for guest posts and I think you'll agree that there has been some excellent content shared on the blog.

There has also been some excellent interviews through out the year and I hope you've enjoyed discovering more about these authors and their books as much as I have. 

I've been taking a look back over the year and rereading some of the posts. I hope you too will click through some of the posts from 2012. To give you a starting point I thought I'd share the 3 most viewed posts from this year with you.

  1. Get out of your comfort zone! (540 views) http://writersandauthors.blogspot.it/2012/01/get-out-of-your-comfort-zone.html
  2. How to write the perfect blog post (346 views) http://writersandauthors.blogspot.it/2012/11/how-to-write-perfect-blog-post.html
  3. Facebook Groups for Writers (304 views) http://writersandauthors.blogspot.it/2012/10/facebook-groups-for-writers.html
Which was your favourite post from this year?

The most viewed video on W&A TV was the October episode of the W&A TV Show where my guest was +Virginia Lori Jennings and I took a closer look at Facebook fan pages and how to optimise them. You can watch the episode here.

I've already got some great posts lined up for you in 2013 but would love to know what topics you'd like to see covered here so I can make the blog even better. I think it would be useful for future guest bloggers to know what you're interested in knowing more about too so please share your feedback in the comments section of this post.

blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.