CWL: Princess behind the wall by Cheryl Bousquet

Title: Princess behind the wall
Author: Cheryl Bousquet

Cover art:


Book Blurb

When I read “Princess Behind the Wall” the words brought tears to my eyes and they touched my heart, I had no idea that anyone could express my struggles in such few poignant words. Every passage was like a voyage back through my own journey and this book is now my daily inspiration, I open it every day to a random page and no matter which poem I read its always relevant to my here and now.

Book Review

Author/Reviewer T.S. Wilkins

Inside every woman is that innocent and fragile being that is much like a princess, but who do we become when that ever so precious being becomes trapped behind the walls of heartache? Princess Behind the Wall is an intriguingly uplifting book of poetry by Cheryl Bousquet. It is written in such a way that it speaks to all of humankind. From the dedication at the beginning of the book to the last poem of the book, we are taken on a journey that understands each and every path in life. Are you on the path of heartache? Are you on the path of misfortune and dreams lost? Are you on a path of any kind that just simply has you down? From the beginning, Cheryl Bousquet reminds you that “the human condition has an amazing spirit.” –And so does her book. This is an encouraging read!

Purchasing details:
http://booksbycb.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1947590

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.