Blogging and house moves

Apologises for the strange posting recently but I'm currently in the middle of an unexpected house move and haven't been able to get online. Normal posting should be resumed next week all being well.

Thank you for your patience and you're continued interest in this site.

While I'm gone here's a few things to consider:
  • You can be interviewed for this site. Email me with a link to your website and a brief bio or info about your book/services for writers (in body of email) and I'll put together some questions for you.
  • You can also guest post here. Any topic related to writing or the writing industry is welcome. 
  • If you would like your book reviewed for posting to this site (I also post to other e.g. goodreads as well) please email me your request and book blurb. Only print books at the moment.
  • PROMO DAY is fast approaching. It's a whole day dedicated to people in the writing industry to promote, network and learn and best of all it's free. This years event takes place on Saturday 15th May. Free online workshops, promotional opportunities, show off your writing samples, video trailers and much more. For more details visit the blog and website.
  • If you know of a great site for writers please send me the link and I'll consider it for the weekly site of interest.
Please also feel free to suggest any content or topics you'd like to see on this site in the comments section of this post.

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.