Site of interest- Friday Traffic Report

http://www.fridaytrafficreport.com/

The Friday Traffic Report is the place to find daily tips on professional social and blog marketing strategies from Jack Humphrey. Useful information for anyone in the writing industry. Jack deals with a variety of topics including to name a few; youtube, twitter, facebook and blogging. Well worth a visit!

The site also has a direct link to the Internet Radio Show which is also worth listening to.

Who Is Jack Humphrey?

I’ve been doing this internet thing for a long, long time. I wouldn’t give up the freedom, nor the feeling I get when I see clients and students succeed, for anything.

I started messing around online in 1991.

I started getting serious in 2000 and in 2002 wrote the most widely-downloaded and respected book on link building called “Power Linking.”

Friday Traffic Report Radio Every Friday, 2 p.m. Eastern

ContentDesk.com, a site building membership center, was started in 2005 and quickly sold out in one day. From there we continued to evolve to what we have today, BlogSuccess.com, the most complete professional blogging training center on the web.

Over the last decade I’ve been responsible for billions (with a B) of visitors for myself and my clients and students who have learned what I have to share about marketing online.

Today, the Friday Traffic Report, BlogSuccess.com, and a few social sites are the most likely places you’ll find me as an active participant. Though you can find me with over 2000 keyword phrases on Google and links to this and my other sites in practically every corner of the web you surf.

See http://www.fridaytrafficreport.com/ for more

1 Comments

  1. Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.