John Kremer- Marketing Expert Interview

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am the author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, webmaster at the top-ranked BookMarket.com, and developer of the new Ten Million Eyeballs online marketing events (www.tenmillioneyeballs.com). I'm also the founder of the Book Marketing Network.

As a consultant, my clients have included a self-published author who has sold over two million books, a new age publisher with 60 titles, and a $100 million publisher with a rapidly growing list of 1,000 titles.

What is the Book Marketing Network?

The Book Marketing Network is a social network powered by Ning that features more than 2,500 book authors, publishers, and promoters. It's very active with lots of wonderful people who share ideas, experiences, and tips.

What made you start this network?

I like to connect with people. Relationships are the key to marketing anything. The more relationships you have, the better you will be at marketing anything.

How can people join?


Just visit http://ning.bookmarket.com and sign up. It's really easy to get started. The network is now ranked #3 when you search on "book marketing" in Google. Of course, #1 and #2 are pages from my BookMarket.com website.

How important do you think it is for authors to network? why?


Very important. As I noted above, relationships are the key to marketing online or offline. That means making friends. The more friends you have (real friends), the greater your marketing reach. I've written an article on how to make friends. Check it out at http://www.bookmarket.com/relationships.htm

Anything you'd like to add?

In my Ten Million Eyeballs online marketing course, I teach people how to create lasting and effective relationships online. Those relationships are the key to any Internet marketing success. At my Ten Million Eyeballs website, I give examples of about 40 individuals and companies that became successful building relationships on online.

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.