Virtual Tours

I'm currently organising my first ever virtual tour. From 5th May until 12th May I will be hosted and interviewed on numerous websites, blogs and even internet radio. I'm going to use the tour to create more general awareness of who I am and what I do and therefore will be discussing my books, ebooks, PROMO DAY!, Writers and Authors and giving out information about myself and my writing. If anyone would like to host me for a LIVE chat or interview me, you can email me at jo_bins@yahoo.com

Virtual tours are a great way to reach a large audience on an international level. If any of you, like me, are currently organising a virtual tour please leave details in the comments section of this post. Why are you touring? Is it your first time? When? Which sites will you be visiting?

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.