Facebook or Blog?

Should you have a blog or use Facebook? Short on time and not sure which route is best for you? This infographic by the people at Social Media Today takes a look at why blogs are best:



I personally love Facebook but agree that a blog is best if you have to pick between the two. You can, of course, set up your blog to feed automatically to your Facebook page (I personally use the NetworkedBlogs app to do this) and combine the two... which in my opinion is the best option.

Do you Facebook instead of a blog? What made you choose that route? It would be nice to hear from the other side and get a discussion going. 

blogsignatureWA

1 Comments

  1. As a lover of Twitter and blogging, I was happy to say goodbye to Facebook long ago. I think I agree strongly with every point (especially your #1)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.