How To Do a Live Twitter Chat


Twitter chats or Tweet Chats are a great way to reach a large target audience on Twitter. As all the tweets can be retweeted it can also be a great way to send your message viral and help establish yourself as an expert in your niche.

Live Twitter interviews are done using a hashtag which is attached to all the tweets. This makes it easy for people to follow and also allows people to find all the posts quickly as they can just do a search for the hashtag and it'll bring up all the posts from the chat.

Yesterday I was interviewed in a Tweet Chat as part of my virtual book tour to promote my latest release Virtual Book Tours: Effective Online Book Promotion From the Comfort of Your Own Home, where I shared loads of tips about virtual book tours. As I was preparing for the interview I decided to do a quick how to video to show how to do a live Twitter chat. I also show some of the tools I use to make doing them super easy. 

Check it out here:



If you missed the Tweet Chat and would like to check out the highlights, you can see it here http://storify.com/jolinsdell/tweetchat-with-jo-linsdell


blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.