Interview with Paulette Harper Johnson


When did you know you wanted to be a writer?
My publishing journey started in 2007.

What genre do you write and why?
I write both Christian Non-Fiction and Women’s Fiction.

Tell us about your latest book.
My latest book “The Sanctuary” is my first Christian Fiction Novel. There are two main characters in the book, the Bishop and his wife Lacey. I take the readers on a journey with these characters as their lives are unfolding, secrets are revealed, hearts are breaking and eventually people are being restored.

What marketing methods are you using to promote your book?
Some of my marketing methods include organizing a virtual book tour, local book signings, attending conferences, speaking engagements, social media groups and promotional material.

What formats is the book available in?
Currently The Sanctuary is available in Kindle and Nook. The paperback will be available later in June.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
When I’m not writing, I enjoy the movies, playing cards and sight-seeing.

Who are your favorite authors?
A few of my favorite authors are Michelle Stimpson, Joyce Meyers and T.D. Jakes.

What advice do you have for other writers?
I would encourage any writer to be committed and consistent.

Paulette Harper Johnson
What's your favorite quote about writing/for writers?
My motto is “Intentionally Living a Life on Purpose".

What's the best thing about being a writer?
One of the best things about being a writer is communicating with readers.  It brings me great satisfaction when a reader tells me how something I’ve written touched their lives.

Where can people find out more about you and your writing?
My website: pauletteharper.com

Anything else you'd like to add?
Thank you Jo for introducing me to your network

blogsignatureWA

2 Comments

  1. Thanks again Jo for the opportunity to share with your audience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome Paulette. All the best with your book.

      Delete

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.