CWL: Yesterday’s News by Sam Cheever



Title: Yesterday’s News
Author: Sam Cheever

Genre: Paranormal Mystery
ISBN: 978-0-9838239-7-1



Purchasing links: 

Book blurb:
Antiques can be a fascinating business. Especially when you’re dealing with a desperate politician, a sexy ex-cop, and a couple of “spirited” companions.

Anna Yesterday owns Yesterday’s Antiques in small town USA. When she finds an old newspaper clipping lining the drawer of an antique dresser, she realizes she’s never heard the ugly story of rape and suicide detailed on the yellowed newsprint. So she starts to dig, and her sleuthing exposes an ugly cover-up that casts the residents of Crocker, Indiana into danger and intrigue, and leaves them with a corpse.


Author bio:
I write mystery, romantic suspense and fantasy/paranormal/sci-fi at a variety of heat levels, including Young Adult under the name si decker. I like to mix a little fun, a little magic, and a little real-life spice to create my fictional characters. My fun-loving creations fight their way through a dizzying array of dangerous challenges without letting little things like dangerous bad guys, angry, manipulative gods, evil dark world denizens, or killing Furies dampen their zest for life and hot love!

In my real life, I live on a hobby farm in Indiana with 11 dogs, 2 horses, and one husband. Not necessarily in that order. Yeah...11 dogs...what can I say, I'm a dog-aholic!

Links: 

Trailer: 


blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.