CWL: The Adventures of Cecilia Spark – the Brimstone Forest by Ngaire Elder



Title: The Adventures of Cecilia Spark – the Brimstone Forest
Author: Ngaire Elder
Genre: Juvenile Fiction (4-9yrs), action and adventure.
ISBN: 13: 978-1478172000



Purchasing links:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1478172002  available in all Amazon's stores.

Book blurb: 
Cecilia’s bug-hunting adventure in the garden takes an interesting turn.  Trapped by a witch, can she outwit her captor? Along the way, in Brimstone Forest, she meets a dragon and Troglosauruses  … but can she find her way home?  Suitable for 4–9-year-old boys and girls. Illustrated novel. Illustrator Peter Maddocks. The first book in the new children’s series, The Adventures of Cecilia Spark.

Author bio: 
Ngaire Elder
I was born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland.  I spent most of my childhood playing outside with my  brother and my imaginary friends and feasting on my granny’s homecooking. I can remember the magpie that followed me around my garden one summer, and the day my grandpa found the wild bunnies that I had captured and hidden in my bedroom.  

After leaving school, I went to college and university (part-time) and embarked on a career in the health and safety sector, qualifying in 1993.  

I met my husband through my work and we have  4 children.  

Now, I spend my time looking after my family, taking care of our collection of animals (3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 horses, 2 pigs, 3 ferrets and a budgie), nurturing the kitchen garden, learning Spanish, speaking Spanish and writing.

I currently live in Spain.

Links:  

Trailer:



blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.