Interview with Minister Susan Moll


When did you know you wanted to be a writer?
I had been doing online bible studies for years and when I got Facebook found a cousin that wrote children's books, after reading my posts she asked me, Susie you need to get these in books for people that don't have computers, she walked me through it and from there it went on, and I try to do a book every two years or so.God started speaking to my heart in a way things come together that I could never do on my own, as I allow myself to be used and be open to the word He brings things together in my heart and mind and I write it.

What genre do you write and why?
Mine was  faith and devotionals, its something that just flows in me, I have been Minister since 1996 and my first book was made with all my studies from 96-2019 I have 2 that are all devotions and studies, one that is how I got to the point of being useable vessel for God to use, one a revised addition of first book and the 5th one is dealing with chronic pain.

Tell us about your latest book.
"Finding Your Healing" started out just being a journal to get my feelings out, but when I went back and read it, I saw the feeling I expressed was due to the life of pain and not my poor husband which had been my blame target. the healing is coming day by day learning to allow God to help me deal with this and heal from it in the process.

What marketing methods are you using to promote your book?
I use websites, there are so many that are free and some that only charge 20.00 dollars a year, Authors den is also great place, do book signings in your home town, bookstores and get Facebook, that gets your book out all over the world to people you could never meet in person.

What formats is the book available in?
One is hardcover the others paperback and 3 you can get on E-book

What do you like to do when you're not writing? 
I love to spend time fishing, being outside, walking with my dog. and sewing, I give tours at Guiboud Valle house and have made all my costumes from dress in 1806

Who are your favorites authors?
Alan Dean Foster, I got to know him and his wife JoAnn in Az. years ago and love his books, I also love Billy Graham, Steve Sampson, Hansie Steyn, and a few others

What advice do you have for other writers?  
Keep writing, keep journals, and always have paper and pen handy, you never know when something will just start flowing.

What's your favorite quote about writing/for writers?
I don't have one yet.

What's the best thing about being a writer?
When someone comes up to you and shares how much your book has helped them, been a comfort to them, or gives you a hug and just says thank you

Where can people find out more about you and your writing?  http://www.forministry.com/USMONONDENBMNB/

Anything else you'd like to add?
When I got called into the ministry, it was in my heart to reach the world, I thought God had made a huge mistake, how could a mother of 3 kids, bus driver and house wife reach the world, He has allowed me to do this through my websites & books, you too can reach the world, all you have to do is open the door that is in front of you right now.
blogsignatureWA

0 Comments

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.