Site of interest- Ask the Cybrarian

http://askthecybrarian.wordpress.com/

Ask the Cybrarian is a nice site that posts book reviews for young children through to young adult. Reviews are well written and there is a good selection of books.


Meet the Cybrarian

I am Millicent Prendergild, the resident Cybrarian at Greenbrier Academy. I oversee the archives and work closely with the ghost writing staff particularly in fact checking the inter-realm histories. I am happy to have this site to share some of my thoughts on your realm’s books, classics to newly released and answer any questions you may have for me.

If there is a particular book you would like for me to review (young children through young adult), please email your request with a brief description of your book to NetherscapeRealm@aol.com

2 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments should be related to the content on this site.

    Please STOP with spam posts! Spam comments will be deleted.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. So feel free to comment, but keep in mind the basics of blog etiquette — no spam, no profanity, no slander, etc.

Thanks for being an active part of the Writers and Authors community.